Pepermint Heart


News !
December 01, 2011 | 1.12.11 | 0 Words

There's another awards coming !!
After Melon Music Awards , MAMA 2011 and now :

It's mainly for new boy/girl  band 
There's MyName,Boyfriend,B1A4,Block B etc..
I've vote for teeeeet ~
So what's you're waiting for?Vote now!

__________________________________________________________

IU's new MV comings up 28/11 ago !
The catchy music suits her angelic voice.
Yeah,no wonder she got so many awards before 
2011-11-30 KOREA Music Chart :
Mnet "IU" YOU&I #1
Soribada "IU" YOU&I #1
Melon "IU" YOU&I #1
Monkey3 "IU" YOU&I #1
Ollehmusic "IU" YOU&I #1 (1-10 All IU #1 - #10)
Bugs "IU" YOU&I #1
Daum "IU" YOU&I #1

New album : Last Fantasy

____________________________________________________________________


It's a sad thing for me couldn't watch MAMA 2011 TT^TT
I've arrived at the hotel's internet connection but it's teeeeeet lagging ! Aish..
There's HyungSeung and HyunA 's new song , Troublemaker .
I heard there's a lot of controversy .Hmm..


-Past- | -New-